Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello Junkies

Hello!!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who reads my blog. Today is 09/23/2010 at around 1pm. I'm sitting here on lunch and I feel as though I am going to have a melt down!!
Silly me forgot to charge my phone last night, so it dead around 11am. And to make things worse our internet won’t open Facebook for some reason. I have never really noticed how addicted to my phone, texting, and Facebook I really am.
I guess I will just have to cut back, like any addiction you must first admit you have a problem. So listen up, I'm only going to say this once, Hi my name is Crystal, and I am addicted to Facebook, texting, and caffeine. I hope to become a recovering addict soon, until then I am still a junkie.
Well to all my Facebook, texting and caffeine junkies, I will check in with you later. Until then, happy addiction!!

Crystal :)

3 comments:

  1. P.S As an after thought, my caffeine of the day seems to be Dutch Bro Mocha Freeze. YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook is having issue on every computer. It's annoying >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just not fair!!! :( I need my fix LOL

    ReplyDelete